Dr George Commons - PLASTIC SURGERY NIGHTMARE W/DR. GEORGE COMMONS

Issue not resolved

A friend of mine went to Dr. George Commons more than a decade ago and is still reeling from the damage done to her by this absolute disgrace to medicine. Dr. Commons turned a routine procedure into an absolute nightmare. He operated on about 20 wrong areas of her body and cost her over $200,000 worth of corrective surgery and attorney fees due to the aftermath of his horrible surgical work. This Palo Alto plastic surgeon shouldn't be allowed to hurt any more people he pretends to want to help?.

I know my friend is not the only victim of this licensed butcher, but he has money to burn, so he throws enough of it at lawyers to cover up his worst mistakes,. Any other doctor who had his record of ruining innocent lives with poor procedures would no longer be allowed to practice medicine anymore!. My friend's endured dozens of corrective surgeries she's had to pay for out of pocket, and the doctors who are fixing his shoddy work are always amazed at how incompetent his work was.

Judge Leslie C!. Nichols fixed the trial for his friend George that would have and should have resulted in some relief for my friend:. There is nothing more dangerous than a doctor who is above the law and immune to the civil channels of relief friends like mine rely on as victims?. Medical malpractice trials are difficult to prosecute as it is without judicial corruption and doctors like Commons escaping culpability because of biased rulings.

Commons operated on my friend's knees for no reason, without her consent. There was nothing wrong with her knees at all, and he did such incredible damage that she now experiences constant pain. Her suffering is brutal to witness, and because of this absolutely unfounded and unauthorized surgery her kneecaps frequently get dislocated. She also had large X marks carved into her hips. Other doctors have no clue why Dr. Commons or any other surgeon would engage in these procedures and do such severe harm. Commons essentially amputated part of her calves, and she has had to go to other countries to get artificial injectable implants to fill in the large concave areas. Her calves were perfect and beautiful, and they should not have been touched

Judge Nichols made things much worse for my friend by turning a blind eye on the evidence presented in the case. This judge was obligated to consider all the records showing all the wrong operations done on my friend. He saw pictures of the awful injuries my friend sustained, injuries the opposing counsel never disputed by presenting any evidence of their own. Even the statement written for the court by Dr. Commons shouldn't have been enough to sway any judge to rule against my friend. "I didn't think I did anything wrong," was all the doctor said to defend himself of the charges. Apparently the opinion of a friend means more to Judge Nichols than the pain and suffering of a victim.

Judge Nichols treated my friend like she was the defendant in the case and forced her to pay all of his friend's legal fees. His corruption was unconscionable and left my friend victimized once more by the very justice system that was supposed to protect her. He even went as far as requiring my friend to remain quiet about her ordeal and prevented her from warning others about the worst Dr. Commons could do. More of his victims will suffer now even after trying to check out his background online like many potential patients do before surgery. The First Amendment simply doesn't exist in this judge's corrupt courtroom. He simply swept the whole problem under the rug to protect his pal and left my friend's life in shambles as a result, her constant suffering magnified by the fact that seeking justice proved so futile. Judge Nichols made sure to rig the entire trial, corrupting her own lawyer to work against her in the process. No witnesses were allowed to testify, no jury was allowed to hear the case, and my friend got no opportunity to have a fair hearing on her grievances.

My friend's had to shed so many tears and endure so many days filled with tremendous pain shooting through her body because of this awful experience. The doctor's used his money and connections to erase the truth about what happened. He's made my friend's mental pain just as bad as the physical ailments she suffers because of his butchery. The fact that Dr. Commons actually teaches future patients at Stanford only makes things worse. This is not an example any young surgeon should be following or looking up to. This man is absolute *** who should not be able to ruin any more lives like he was able to ruin my friend's life.

I have known my friend nearly all her life. She was a strong, happy, and dedicated young lady before Dr. Commons came into her life. His crude cuts transformed her into a physical and emotional wreck.. Her strength has been sapped by his relentless attempts to keep her quiet at any cost, and his actions to corrupt the judicial system victimize her more with each passing day:. She must wake up every day to confront the fact that this man cannot be held responsible in a court of law for what he did to do so much injury to such an innocent person,. Seeing what she goes through in being forced to endure this ordeal makes me convinced that the only way to bring this man to justice is to let him be tried in the court of public opinion.. Please help spread the word about Dr. Commons and Judge Nichols and their egregious abuses.. Please do not let what happened to my friend happen to any future victims who might be fooled by Dr. Commons' fabricated and whitewashed "clean" record as a surgeon and Judge Nichols' biased and corrupt judicial practices..

d48e9b0 review #343558
10 Helpful? 5
Had the same issue0 Comments20 Report
Had an experience with Dr George Commons?  Submit review about this company
Nick

Aug 20, 2013

Maybe someone should amputate a part of HIS body that he is fond of.
What a monster!

Mommy of 3

Aug 07, 2013 San Francisco, California

I can't understand how someone like Dr. Commons could've done such strange things. He did such a good job on my tummy tuck, that the scar is barely noticeable. When I speak to other plastic surgeons they have nothing but good things to say about him. He is also listed in US News as a top doctor. He's been around for decades and teaches at Stanford hospital, it makes no sense at all. I'm not saying it's a lie, just that it makes no sense. Also, the anesthesiologist he uses in Palo Alto is top notch and on call for when the presidents visit. Why would he work with a "butcher"? I just find it all hard to believe.

Butchered by Commons

Aug 08, 2013

Strange things? You mean criminal things, outrageous things? And how would other doctors know what he does - do they see his patients before & after? I don't think so. And listed in US news as a top doctor? Look that up and you will see they say they list nearly every doctor in the US! This sounds like more bs by Commons' wife.
Why would Commons do this? Maybe he was drunk and/or on drugs while he was operating on me. The fact is he did it. And not only did he operated on twenty of the wrong parts. Then was he did afterwards to cover it up and avoid responsibility is just as bad and shows that he is evil and a sociopath, a disgrace to the medical profession and the human race.

Butchered by Commons

Jun 05, 2013

So butchering me, damaging my knees, mutilating my calves & several other parts isn't enough for this monster. Now he
wants to put me in jail for my friend's posts about what he did to me and how he conspired with the judge to fix the trial. Please if there is someone out there who can help me, please let me know.

SERIAL KILLERS IN THE MEDICAL

Apr 13, 2013

That's the title of an article written by a physician about sociopaths & serial killers in medicine, for anyone who thinks
a doctor can't do this sort of thing. And I would be willing
to bet that most of the sociopaths are concentrated in plastic
surgery. They didn't get into medicine to help people, they did it for the money and the ability to mold people, especially women, into what they want. Kind of a Frankenstein thing.

IN THE MEDICAL PROFESSION

Apr 13, 2013

That's the rest of the title.

TALK ABOUT PSYCHO

Apr 13, 2013

Emily reads a horrible story like this, sees a photo of a mutilated calf, one of 20 parts damaged and operated on without
consent by Commons, and her conclusion is that the victim (or the person who posted this) needs psychiatric help? I'm afraid there is nothing that can help YOU, lady.

Emily S

Apr 12, 2013

Honestly, you sound really psychotic. You should seek psychiatric help and probably mood-stabilizing meds. Leave Dr. Commons alone, he's a wonderful doctor.

1 0 Reply
Commons' Victim

Apr 12, 2013

He operates on 20 of the WRONG PARTS, causing a lifetime of painful injuries, conspires to fix the trial, lies under oath,
and you think the victim needs psychiatric help???

R.B.

Apr 12, 2013

A "great doctor" doesn't operate on even one wrong part, let alone 20. He sounds like he does surgery drunk or on drugs.

Commons' Victim

Apr 29, 2013

So not only do I have my perfect knees damaged for life with constant pain, my perfect calves mutilated, more than a dozen other parts damaged, I had to go through 28 painful surgeries, I have had to work EVERY DAY for more than a decade to pay for them - $200K so far, I still have several more surgeries to go through, I lost my business, I was put through a sham of a trial and more than $16,000 of legal fees. Now I have to listen to idiots like you blame me and not that butcher.

A Victim

Mar 10, 2013

Commons has a malpractice judgement against him for damaging a woman's face & neck. You can see it on the CA Medical Board website. He is a monster and should have lost his license years ago.

0 0 Reply
He did one part that he was su

Oct 16, 2012

to do, but did it badly.

Gail

Oct 12, 2012

I really feel sorry for your friend. What did she actually go to the doctor for originally? Did he get any of it right?

Please help everyone!

Oct 01, 2012

You can help my friend get justice. Please contact Commons by email or phone, tell him your outrage at his conduct, and urge him to at least pay for the surgery she needs to fix his mistakes. She has been working 7 days a week without a break for 10 years to pay for the surgeries she needs to pay for his mistakes. His phone is (650)328-4570 and his email is gcommonsmd@pacfps.com. Thank you for your help!

Of course he did

Sep 25, 2012

That's kind of a silly question. No one has damage like that to their body spontaneously. And you would have to be crazy to falsely accuse a doctor in print unless you like to be sued.

rob

Sep 25, 2012

Are you sure he did all that ?

rob

Sep 25, 2012

Are you sure he did all that ?

Yes, it is an outrage

Sep 19, 2012

but it will cost her tens of thousands to hire a lawyer, and all the money she makes goes to surgery. No one will take this on contingency. What you and others can do is to contact Commons by email or phone, tell him your outrage at his conduct, and urge him to at least pay for the surgery she needs to fix his mistakes. She has been working 7 days a week without a break for 10 years, and she is exhausted. His phone is (650)328-4570 and his email is gcommonsmd@pacfps.com. Thank you for your help!

Kim Williams

Sep 19, 2012

Wow I am so sorry this happened to your friend. Is there any supreme court that she can appeal to? She may be able to get it moved to another jurisdiction. There must be something that can be done. This is an outrage.

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Dr George Commons.
Filing a new complaint about
×